Comment on page
Earn Rewards as an LP, Voter, or both.
There are two different reward types:
For Liquidity Providers:
- Emissions: Ura distributes
$URAtokens as emissions to reward LPs. This system incentivizes LPs to consistently provide liquidity, ensuring robust liquidity for the platform.
Note: Unlike traditional DEXs, LPs do not receive trading fees. Instead, these fees are distributed to gauge voters.
- Trading Fees: Each swap on Ura incurs a fee, which is directly earned by voters.
- To participate in voting, voters must hold
- To receive these fees, voters must actively vote for pools.
- Bribes: Protocols can offer bribes to attract more liquidity. These bribes serve as additional rewards for
$veURAholders and voters, in exchange for their votes to steer
$URAemissions towards specific, high-value pools.
- Voters must hold
$veURAtokens in order to vote
- Voters must actively vote to earn bribes
Last modified 14d ago